Friday, October 11, 2013

that's also true...see my dog he knows what he looks like. he just doesn't understand how much he weighs...so in that case...he thinks he ways as much as a puppy...but trust me. he does not!

Turtle - wild-animals Photo
Turtle  - wild-animals Photo
i'm sleeping so no photos
i'm sleeping so no photos
I never really liked Taylor. But I love her and Haley's scenes together.
I never really liked Taylor. But I love her and Haley's scenes together.
Pretty funny photo.
Pretty funny photo.
that's also true...see my dog he knows what he looks like. he just doesn't understand how much he weighs...so in that case...he thinks he ways as much as a puppy...but trust me. he does not!
that's also true...see my dog he knows what he looks like. he just doesn't understand how much he weighs...so in that case...he thinks he ways as much as a puppy...but trust me. he does not!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home