Thursday, October 17, 2013

One of my fave Ellen moments. I can't remember last time I laughed this hard. (Glad to know I'm not the only one who loves animals this much!!)

Farts
Farts
Haha
Haha
Epic Meal Time Wallpaper, by Johnny Waterman
Epic Meal Time Wallpaper,  by Johnny Waterman
Would love this to listen to my favorite songs while I workout. #treatyourself #shopkick
Would love this to listen to my favorite songs while I workout.  #treatyourself #shopkick
One of my fave Ellen moments. I can't remember last time I laughed this hard. (Glad to know I'm not the only one who loves animals this much!!)
One of my fave Ellen moments. I can't remember last time I laughed this hard. (Glad to know I'm not the only one who loves animals this much!!)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home