Friday, October 11, 2013

If you know me at all, you know this is true! Haha she's probably like "Ashley, I need a nerve pill, chick. What are you doing?"

Every college professor I have ever had!!! Funny School Pictures : theBERRY
Every college professor I have ever had!!! Funny School Pictures : theBERRY
Wtf fun fact #1308 THAT SOO FREAKING
Wtf fun fact #1308 THAT SOO FREAKING
family photos by: Natasha Cole
family photos by: Natasha Cole
Photo: Bryan N. Miller Photography
Photo: Bryan N. Miller Photography
If you know me at all, you know this is true! Haha she's probably like "Ashley, I need a nerve pill, chick. What are you doing?"
If you know me at all, you know this is true! Haha she's probably like "Ashley, I need a nerve pill, chick. What are you doing?"

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home