Tuesday, October 15, 2013

"I don't know what I'm training for, but I hope it never happens"- hahah, good tip though, if you can't see how you'd use a move in real life, probably not worth doing

"I don't know what I'm training for, but I hope it never happens"- hahah, good tip though, if you can't see how you'd use a move in real life, probably not worth doing
"I don't know what I'm training for, but I hope it never happens"- hahah, good tip though, if you can't see how you'd use a move in real life, probably not worth doing
Shortcut to skip trailers and warnings in DVDs - WTF fun facts
Shortcut to skip trailers and warnings in DVDs - WTF fun facts
This scene was funny but got kind of awkward for me. Idk why
This scene was funny but got kind of awkward for me. Idk why
Cinnamon Challenge
Cinnamon Challenge
Vera Wang Ethel
Vera Wang Ethel

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home