Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Funny fart,ripped from a movie i guess. @I uploaded this video years ago, never thinking there will be so many hits. I noticed that there are some viewers who left criticisms (it's not funny, I stole the video etc. etc.). In the initial description that I put up for this video, I said "Funny fart,ripped from a movie i guess." I did not say that...

30 Amazing And Funny Snow Sculptures [Photo Gallery]
30 Amazing And Funny Snow Sculptures [Photo Gallery]
Funny fart,ripped from a movie i guess. @I uploaded this video years ago, never thinking there will be so many hits. I noticed that there are some viewers who left criticisms (it's not funny, I stole the video etc. etc.). In the initial description that I put up for this video, I said "Funny fart,ripped from a movie i guess." I did not say that...
Funny fart,ripped from a movie i guess.  @I uploaded this video years ago, never thinking there will be so many hits. I noticed that there are some viewers who left criticisms (it's not funny, I stole the video etc. etc.). In the initial description that I put up for this video, I said "Funny fart,ripped from a movie i guess." I did not say that...
vintage photo little girl with dolls
vintage photo little girl with dolls

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home