Thursday, October 17, 2013

Fat little guinea pig farts some deadly bombs on random strangers who are supposed to keep an eye on it. I wish my hamster could fart like that!

Fart jokes are funny!
Fart jokes are funny!
drunk quotes
drunk quotes
FUNNY PEOPLE photo
FUNNY PEOPLE photo
Statue of The Little Mermaid in Copenhagen, Denmark (I have a photo with her in 2004)
Statue of The Little Mermaid in Copenhagen, Denmark  (I have a photo with her in 2004)
Fat little guinea pig farts some deadly bombs on random strangers who are supposed to keep an eye on it. I wish my hamster could fart like that!
Fat little guinea pig farts some deadly bombs on random strangers who are supposed to keep an eye on it. I wish my hamster could fart like that!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home