Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dog bone paper clips look very different when you try them on paper. Funny thing is I knew someone who had these, and neither she nor I made the connection. haha

Funny Kitten (easter photo)
Funny Kitten (easter photo)
Love this, it's just so funny!
Love this, it's just so funny!
Dog bone paper clips look very different when you try them on paper. Funny thing is I knew someone who had these, and neither she nor I made the connection. haha
Dog bone paper clips look very different when you try them on paper. Funny thing is I knew someone who had these, and neither she nor I made the connection. haha
Random Collection Of Funny People [42 Photos]
Random Collection Of Funny People [42 Photos]
My favorite funny nature photo.
My favorite funny nature photo.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home